If you’re up for a drive, and want to check out some spectacular light displays over the Holidays, we’ve got you covered with our 10 favourite places.
- Glow Gardens – One of the largest indoor Christmas festivals to brighten up your day or night! Use the code Toronto20 at checkout to save 20% on select dates. On until January 4th, 2020. Toronto Congress Centre, North Building, 1020 Martin Grove Rd., Etobicoke, ON. www.glowgardens.com
- Toronto Christmas Market – Located in the charming Distillery District. Runs until December 22nd. Hurry before its gone!
- Nathan Phillips Square – Toronto’s City Hall boasts some of the prettiest light displays.
- Casa Loma – This Castle in the City is truly a winter wonderland during Christmas. Featuring A Nutcracker Christmas at the Castle running until January 5th, 2020. For more info visit www.casaloma.ca
- Holiday Magic in Bloor-Yorkville – Animated store front displays, beautiful light installations and decorations are yours to discover. Displays on until December 31st.
- Terra Lumina, An Enchanted Night Walk at Toronto Zoo – Walk along a 1.5km immersive experience that travels into the future and back again. Runs until April 13th, 2020. www.torontozoo.com
- DeClute Lights at the Beach – See beautiful lights high above in the trees while walking the Boardwalk. On until late February, 2020.
- Aurora Winter Festival – Located at Ontario Place, visit this magical winter festival that features captivating light displays, market huts, food gardens, live entertainment and more. Running until January 5th, 2020. 955 Lake Shore Blvd. W.
- Tunnel of Glam – located at 1501 Yonge St. ( Yonge + St. Clair) this 80 ft. outdoor tunnel features 14 million reversible sequins!
- Canada’s Wonderland Winterfest – Summer’s favorite destination is transformed into a spectacular enchanted winter wonderland complete with themed areas, christmas trees, millions of lights, ice-skating, savoury treats and more. On until December 31st. www.canadaswonderland.com