Our fave summer time treat is ICE CREAM!! Check out our Top 5 fave places (in no particular order) to go and get delicious, cold, ice cream, gelato and other tasty treats!
- Sweet Olenka’s – Known for its delicious, creamy hand-made ice cream. Sweet Olenka’s also offers gourmet chocolates, truffles, cakes, brownies and more. Located at 2790 Lake Shore Blvd. W. | 416-521-7444 | www.sweetolenkas.ca
- Lola’s Gelato – This cute gelato and organic espresso shop features creative and classic flavours that will leave your tastebuds wanting more! Lola’s also offers vegan and dairy free flavours like Hazelnut gelato made with oat milk. Espresso is from the Mimico local coffee shop Birds and Beans. Located at 14B Brookers Lane | 416-351-8148 | www.lolasgelato.com
- Ed’s Real Scoop – With 4 locations to serve Toronto, Ed’s offers delicious home-made ice cream, and other sweet treats like chocolate dipped oreos, floats, smoothies, coffees and more! They also offer vegan friendly options. Mimico location: 2370 Lake Shore Blvd. W. | 416-259-9595 | www.edsrealscoop.com
- Tom’s Dairy Freeze – This South Etobicoke neighbourhood gem has been serving customers since 1969! Tom’s offers authentic soft serve ice cream, old fashioned sundaes, banana splits, milkshakes and more. Be prepared for a line-up, Tom’s is that good! Located at 630 The Queensway | 416-259-1846 | www.tomsdairyfreeze.ca
- The Loop Creamery – Only using 6 simple ingredients, the Loop has been making frozen custard going on 5 years. Made in small batches, it is creamy and decadent. Delicious flavours like espresso caramel, PB Chocolate, Cookie Monster and more. Located at 3797 Lake Shore Blvd. W. | 416-901-5456 | www.loopcreamery.com